Entertain in grand style with the contemporary Powell Brandon Warm Cherry Bar!
The Old English panel and frame design with removable full overhang framed granite top create a look of classic elegance. This piece is not only functional, it's stylish and has the classic appeal to last a lifetime. Gather your friends and family, and get cozy around the Brandon Warm Cherry Bar.
- Bar is finished in a lightly distressed warm cherry with a satin sheen
- Bar is made from solid birch wood and plywood
- Framed granite top
- Antique brass finished foot rails
- Two drawers for barware and utensils
- Two doors with shelves behind
- Three stemware racks for up to twelve wine glasses
- Two adjustable shelves in center of the bar offers four bottle storage on one side and flat shelf space on the reverse side
- Ready to assemble
- Dimensions: 42" H x 60" W x 24" D
- Weight: 315 lb
FINDING THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING NEEDS!
A trend that is quickly becoming popular today is home entertaining, and more and more people are coming up with ideas on simple, convenient, and sophisticated ways to entertain guests.
Having a wine and spirits bar in a den or living room is now becoming a common application in designing rooms, especially in houses, lofts, and condominiums. The convenience of having everything in one place - from stemware to wine openers and accessories - has been a popular reason for this. There's no need to leave guests in the middle of a conversation to get something that could be easily within reach in the same room!
Depending on the size of the room or the preferred bar size, there are options you may want to consider in choosing the right bar for your home.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF YOUR ROOM
- Check on the dimension of the bar itself and compare it with the space you are looking into placing it in.
- Make sure you will have room to move and allot space for additional supplies, if necessary. Some people take into account space for their bar fridge or cooler. While some home bars are built to accommodate this, it is best to check into bar fridge space as well.
- Check on height clearance. The standard bar height usually goes to about 40" to 42" in height; should a bar have a counter top, it will usually be 36" in height with a backsplash the goes up to 6". Make sure there will be enough space between the bar height and any overhead or over-the-counter clearing.
- A favorite type of bar for small spaces such as condos or small dens are the expandable bars that are compact and foldable for space saving purposes. These will usually function as storage for your bar accessories as well so you won't have to store them on separate places, which will actually defeat one of the purpose of having the home bar.
CHOOSE YOUR FINISH
- Home bars come in a variety of finishes to match your room theme or decor, most popular of which are black and cherry finish.
- Depending on your personal taste, check your room to match or create a contrast to make the bar stand out.
- Some will consider look longevity, too, and will opt for a more classical finish.
THE RIGHT MATERIAL
- Determine what the home bar will be specifically used for.
- Indoor bars are usually made of materials that will not hold well in open areas such as gardens or patios. Find out what they are made of and if they can be used for any environment setting.
- Outdoor bars are specially made of materials that can withstand weather conditions such as extreme heat, rain or snow.
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- Because the home bars have increased in popularity, more and more manufacturers have come up with designs to suit everyone's personal taste, from the classic, to contemporary, to modern, and even to the most outlandish style there is.
- Consider what look you are going for and imagine how they will look like in your room. While at it, imaging how your party or lifestyle will look like with that particular home bar.
FIND YOUR HOME BAR SEATING
- Nothing makes for a perfect home bar setting than a bar with matching stools!
- While the obvious choice to match stools with the bars will be its major finish, consider the bar stools' accents, too, as your focal point in matching them.
- Bar height stools will range from 28" to 32" in seat height. Note that most products will indicate its overall height which accounts for the bar stools' back rest.
- For a bar with a 36" high counter top, consider counter stools whose seat height will range from 24" to 27". As with the bar stool, most product dimensions will indicate overall height, taking into account its back rest.
Powell Brandon Cherry Swivel Bar Stool
Designed for casual, easy living, the Brandon Warm Cherry Barstool features a strong, well-constructed frame on a self-return swivel and a lightly distressed warm cherry finish. A generously padded seat and back in moss brown have sweeping open arms for added comfort and support.
- Bar Stool features solid wood construction
- Bar Stool has a warm cherry finish
- Upholstered seat and back cushions in a resilient moss brown finish - 25% cotton, 75% polyester
- Circular foot rail
- Sloped hardwood armrests
- Some assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 42" H x 22" W x 23" D
- Weight: 47 lb
Find the right table!
- Counter Height Table – will be around 35” to 38” in height and will work well with counter height stools which have a 24” to 26” seat height
- Bar Height Tables - usually goes to about 40” to 42” high and will work well with Bar Stools which have a 29” - 31” seat height
- Dining Tables – are commonly 28” to 30” high and is used with chairs with seat height 18” or below
Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...
I was very satisfied with One Way Furniture Service. I have referred them to many friends, family, and customers. Thank you. Kathy A. Eisele, Boston, MA
Product Review - Powell Furniture - Brandon - Home Bar
Are you looking to buy discount Powell Furniture? We have been an authorized Powell reseller for over a decade. Find the complete line including Powell kids, bombe chests, vanity sets, bar stools, home bars and jewelry armoires. Powell has become a leader in the industry through service, and their commitment to offering the best products at the lowest prices. Powell Furniture
Weight & Size
Reference - Sku: 429-432-473 - Powell Furniture - Brandon - Home Bar by Powell Furniture