Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in their products. The construction of Riverside’s core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes.
You'll appreciate the multiple-step application of Riverside's furniture finishes. Their finishing processes involve several steps of hand sanding, applications of several types of finishing coats, padding and polishing.
- Finish: Pepper Black
- Distress Level: Medium
- Materials: Constructed of Acacia hardwood solid and engineered wood
- Each outside framed glass door encloses an adjustable shelf with ventilation slots
- Three center storage drawers have dovetail joinery and ballbearing extension guides
- Removable top and bottom end moldings allow console to be used between piers or as a stand-alone unit
- With top and bottom end moldings attached, the overall length is 72 1/2"
- Tip restraining hardware
- Base levelers
- Overall product dimensions: 34" H x 69" W x 22.5" D; Weight: 229 lbs.
Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...
I was very satisfied with One Way Furniture Service. I have referred them to many friends, family, and customers. Thank you. Kathy A. Eisele, Boston, MA
Product Review - Riverside Furniture - Beacon Point - TV Stand
Shop for great furniture selections for any room in the home with Riverside Furniture. Find a large array of traditional and contemporary bedroom furniture for the home or office. If you are looking for complete bedroom sets or coffee tables, end tables and accent furnishings, Riverside Furniture is the sensible choice for top quality furniture. Riverside Furniture
Weight & Size
Reference - Sku: 41840 - Riverside Furniture - Beacon Point - TV Stand by Riverside Furniture