Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in their products. The construction of Riverside’s core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes.
You'll appreciate the multiple-step application of Riverside's furniture finishes. Their finishing processes involve several steps of hand sanding, applications of several types of finishing coats, padding and polishing.
- Finish: Canby Rustic Pine
- Distress Level: Heavy
- Materials: Constructed of Pine solid and Pine veneer
- Top is random thickness with physical distressing
- Each outside door encloses two adjustable shelves
- Top center with a removable 12-bottle wine rack storage box
- Center drawer with dovetail joinery, felt-lined bottom, and ballbearing extension guides
- Tip restraining hardware
- Base levelers
- Overall product dimensions: 42" H x 58" W x 18" D; Weight: 229 lbs.
Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...
I was very satisfied with One Way Furniture Service. I have referred them to many friends, family, and customers. Thank you. Kathy A. Eisele, Boston, MA
Product Review - Riverside Furniture - Summerhill - Buffet Tables & Sideboard
Shop for great furniture selections for any room in the home with Riverside Furniture. Find a large array of traditional and contemporary bedroom furniture for the home or office. If you are looking for complete bedroom sets or coffee tables, end tables and accent furnishings, Riverside Furniture is the sensible choice for top quality furniture. Riverside Furniture
Weight & Size
Reference - Sku: 91656 - Riverside Furniture - Summerhill - Buffet Tables & Sideboard by Riverside Furniture