Don't sit back and let the chance of owning this gorgeous living room chair pass you by. Take a moment to enjoy the ultimate in comfort and relaxation with this outstanding chair. This chair features a luscious mocha microfiber that you will sink right into. The squared arms offer clean design, and the beautiful toss pillows serve as the perfect accent. This chair is easy to assemble making it the perfect choice for any home. In approximately five minutes, you can assemble this chair without any tools or formal training. It features an easy to assemble design utilizing connecting brackets and allows you to simply click each piece into place. The ease of assembly doesn't end once you assemble this chair - disassembling and reassembling is a breeze for stress-free moving or rearranging. This chair complements homes with transitional to modern decor. Add this chair to your living room or family room today! Please note: Our photos are as accurate as possible, but color discrepancies may occur between the product and your monitor. The handcrafted touch of artisan skill also creates variations in color, size, and design; slight differences should be expected.
- Constucted of Hardwood, Microfiber, CA Foam, Memory Foam, and Recycled Blown Polyester Fiber
- Mocha microfiber with espresso legs
- Cushions are made of 1.8 density CA foam, memory foam, and recycled blown polyester fiber
- Assembly required
- Patent pending easy to assemble technology assembles in approximately five minutes or fewer
- Overall Dimensions: 34” H x 33.5” W x 28.5” D
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Seat: 17.5" H x 21.5" W x 20.5" D
- Space beneath chair: 6.5" H
- Cushions: 6" THK (bottom), 8" THK (back)
Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...
I was very satisfied with One Way Furniture Service. I have referred them to many friends, family, and customers. Thank you. Kathy A. Eisele, Boston, MA
Product Review - Southern Enterprises - Carlton - Club Chair
Weight & Size
Reference - Sku: UP4661 - Southern Enterprises - Carlton - Club Chair by Southern Enterprises