Your Privacy is Our Priority
Orders and Use of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain PII from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
If your PII changes, or if you no longer desire remain as a One Way Furniture customer, you may correct, update, or delete it by emailing Customer Support at 1-855-996-3929.
- Registration- Once you place an order you may be asked if you would like to create a username and password for your account if you use our customer support help desk. We use this information to contact you about the services on our site and so that you can track your order information.
- Testimonials- If we receive permission to post testimonials from your shopping experience, we only post first names and last initials. Your PII information is fully protected.
If you feel uncomfortable shopping online please call us toll free at 1-855-996-3929. You may also e-mail, or fax your order. Please do not e-mail us your credit card information. The ordering information you provide - including credit card information - is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology via Godaddy SSL. Godaddy uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time a Onewayfurniture.com asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on Omnitail servers. This SSL technology is used to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites. While Omnitail makes every effort to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, they cannot guarantee that their security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This site is hosted by Omnitail Store. Omnitail hosts the store pages, ordering system, and order data.
A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. We set a persistent cookie to allow you to revisit One Way Furniture’s checkout system at a later date without having to reenter your personal information (excluding financial information.) This cookie is tied to PII only for this purpose. This cookie is not used for tracking purposes of any kind.
Links To Other Sites
This Web site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by One Way Furniture. Please be aware that we, One Way Furniture, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by One Way Furniture.
Communications from the Site
- Special Offer and Updates- We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out.”
- Newsletters- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
- Email a Friend- If you choose to use our referral service to email a friend about our site/products, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. One Way Furniture does not store this information and uses it for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- Service Related Announcements- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. We will send you an order confirmation email. We will also respond to any inquiry you send to us via email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference during our order process or in our confirmation email. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication. Or you may phone us at 1-855-996-3929 or Contact Us You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Aggregate Information (Non Personally Identifiable) - We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our marketing partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
- Service Providers- We use other third parties to provide credit card processing, shipping services and email fulfillment services. When you purchase a product from our site or when we send emails to you, we will share your contact information including email address, credit card information, and/or shipping information as necessary for the third party to provide a particular service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose including their own marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Public Forums / Blogs
One Way Furniture does not collect any personal information on our blog and only posts content. Our Blog does not accept any comments from Visitors.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete your personally identifiable information by opening a Customer Support help ticket on our site. You can also call us at 1-888-592-0577 . You can update or change your account information by contacting our Customer Support or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a prominent notice on our home page.
One Way Furniture
535 Broadhollow Rd - Ste A7 (Not for returns)
Melville, N.Y 11747