Mildenhall Bellaire Grandfather Clock:
- Dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an elaborate center disk
- Silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands
- Polished brass pendulum and weights with ornamental decorative center disk and weight shell bands
- front door features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns
- Beveled glass on the front door
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included
- Locking door adds security
24.5"W x 14.5"D x 81.25"H
Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...
Product Review - Ridgeway Mildenhall Bellaire Grandfather Clock
America's oldest grandfather clock maker to date, Ridgeway Clock Company represents the American grandfather clock tradition and innovative craftsmanship. Ridgeway grandfather clocks are keeping true to American values, Ridgeway floor clocks and wall clocks create the perfect heirloom for any family.
Grandfather clocks by Ridgeway provide timeless clock craftsmanship committed to excellence. Ridgeway is the finest American clockmaker and construct each mechanical antique grandfather clock with precision, providing the best service you could get while purchasing one of our Grandfather Clocks.
Browse the complete Ridgeway Clock line of grandfather clocks, mantel clocks, wall & floor clocks. Ridgeway Clock Company
Weight & Size
Reference - Sku: 2565 - Ridgeway Mildenhall Bellaire Grandfather Clock by Ridgeway Clock Company