Hammary Canyon Sofa Table

Product Id: 371375

List: $615.00

Sale Price: $410.00 (33% Savings)

In STOCK - Usually ships in 3 to 5 Days

No Sales Tax Collected - Except NY

Phone Code: 5EFD-CC55

Minor touches make huge differences, and this Canyon Sofa Table by Hammary is a prime example. While one's attention is immediately drawn to the solid oak veneered construction and distressed tone, the unobtrusive hammered bronze hardware and vertical wooden support grating ties everything together unforgettably. Three drawers and a bottom shelf make storing things behind your sofa an easy snap.

Product Specs:

• Oak solids and veneers
  • 3 drawers
  • Bottom shelf
  • Hammered bronze metal hardware

Finish: Lightly Distressed Mission Oak with Heavy Grain Patterns

Dimensions:
50"W x 19"D x 29"H

Hammary Canyon Sofa Table

Hammary Canyon Sofa Table (shown above)

Sale Price: $410.00

Quantity:  
Hammary Canyon Rectangular Cocktail Table

Hammary Canyon Rectangular Cocktail Table

Sale Price: $409.00

Quantity:  
Hammary Canyon Rectangular End Table

Hammary Canyon Rectangular End Table

Sale Price: $397.99

Quantity:  

Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...

I was very satisfied with One Way Furniture Service. I have referred them to many friends, family, and customers. Thank you. Kathy A. Eisele, Boston, MA

Product Review - Hammary Canyon Sofa Table

Product Reviews:
1 user(s) rated 5 out of 5 stars

The quality of this product is very good (real oak). The assembly was easy and after assembled it was very sturdy. Shipping and delivery was timely. I thought the piece was a little pricey but I have no complaints. Would shop with One Way Furniyure again. - Homey

Furniture Brand

Hammary Furniture has one of the largest selections of accent tables, chests, and chairs available. All color, all styles from modern to contemporary to traditional. Shop here for chairside tables, end tables, cocktail tables, accent chests, ottomans, drawer chests, console tables, chairs and much more. One Way Furniture offers high quality accent tables and furniture at discount prices. All accent tables and furniture ship free. Hammary

Weight & Size

Hammary Canyon Sofa Table 94 lbs
29" H x 50" W x 19" D

Reference - Sku: T01389-00 - Hammary Canyon Sofa Table by Hammary

Recently Viewed

Sponsored Links