Ridgeway San Antonio Traditional Grandfather Clock - 2557:
- Arched bonnet pediment with a three part book matched olive ash burl overlay
- Brushed satin brass dial features corner Spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring
- Interior lamp illuminates the pierced stars in the functioning moon phase dial
- Cable driven movement features your choice of three chime melodies and automatic nighttime chime silence option
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability
Finish: Royale Cherry
22.25"W x 12.75"D x 83"H
Furnished Over 1 Million Homes Since 1997...
Product Review - Ridgeway San Antonio Traditional Grandfather Clock - 2557
America's oldest grandfather clock maker to date, Ridgeway Clock Company represents the American grandfather clock tradition and innovative craftsmanship. Ridgeway grandfather clocks are keeping true to American values, Ridgeway floor clocks and wall clocks create the perfect heirloom for any family.
Grandfather clocks by Ridgeway provide timeless clock craftsmanship committed to excellence. Ridgeway is the finest American clockmaker and construct each mechanical antique grandfather clock with precision, providing the best service you could get while purchasing one of our Grandfather Clocks.
Browse the complete Ridgeway Clock line of grandfather clocks, mantel clocks, wall & floor clocks. Ridgeway Clock Company
Weight & Size
Reference - Sku: 2557 - Ridgeway San Antonio Traditional Grandfather Clock - 2557 by Ridgeway Clock Company